Pepe`s Tesla pages, patentit ja Henry Moraykin

Pepe`s Tesla pages, patentit ja Henry Moraykin

ViestiKirjoittaja penttinen » 20.09.2009 17:23

http://www.tesla.hu/

Vissiinkin paras asiallinen Teslasivusto. Löytyy paljon patentteja kuvineen.
penttinen

Re: Pepe`s Tesla pages, patentit ja Henry Moraykin

ViestiKirjoittaja jussik5 » 20.09.2009 20:47

"Jos tietäisit 3, 6 ja 9 suuremmoisuuden, sinulla olisi avain universumiin"
Nikola Tesla
jussik5
Site Admin

ViestiKirjoittaja siviili2003 » 02.01.2011 22:24

Eräs kiintoisa linkitys aiheeseen Moray, radiant energy foorumilta:

Yes, this is pretty old news, but makes interesting reading in regard to Moray history and some research done a while back:

http://www.linux-host.org/energie/smoreland.html

So before Bruce blasts this as being pure bunk, I say again, this is presented only as INTERESTING READING.

James
siviili2003

ViestiKirjoittaja siviili2003 » 18.01.2012 19:14

Tuolta radiant energy foorumilta tähän kerättyjä kommentteja:
Säteilevää energiaa

I forgot to make a reference where I got this information... I didn't make it up, it comes from the man himself.

Reference: Philadelphia Public Ledger — November 2, 1933

Tesla 'Harnesses' Cosmic Energy

-Bruce P.

--- In radiant_energy@yahoogroups.com, "NuEnergy Scientist" <bap@...> wrote:
>
> Not Much Power Yet
>
> Dr. Tesla stated that the amount of power he was able to develop in the device was insignificant. I asked him if its power output was of the same magnitude as that of Crookes' radiometer, the device with four vanes in a glass tube that are rotated by sunlight, and which is often seen in jewelers' windows. He stated that the power output was many thousand times that of a Crookes' radiometer.
>
> "The attractive features of the Cosmic rays is their constancy. They shower down on us throughout the whole 24 hours, and if a plant is developed to use their power it will not require devices for storing energy as would be necessary with devices using wind, tide or sunlight."
>
> Exceed Velocity of Light
>
> "All of my investigations seem to point to the conclusion that they are small particles, each carrying so small a charge that we are justified in calling them neutrons. They move with great velocity, exceeding that of light.
>
> "More than 25 years ago I began my efforts to harness the cosmic rays and I can now state that I have succeeded in operating a motive device by means of them."
>
> I was able to prevail upon Dr. Tesla to give me some idea of the principle upon which his cosmic ray motor works.
>
> "I will tell you in the most general way," he said. "The cosmic ray ionizes the air, setting free many charges - ions and electrons. These charges are captured in a condenser which is made to discharge through the circuit of the motor.
>
Nämä kaksi huomiota Teslan sanomisista:
# He stated that the power output was many thousand times that of a Crookes' radiometer.#
ja
#"The cosmic ray ionizes the air, setting free many charges - ions and electrons. These charges are captured in a condenser which is made to discharge through the circuit of the motor.#

Hmm. Siis kondensaattori joka on varattu, kerää ilmakehästä varauksia kuten elektroneja ja ioneja, puretaan moottorin virtapiirin kautta.

Ja ulostuloteho on monta tuhatta kertaa voimakkaampi kuin Crookesin radiometrissä, juuri se radiometri jonka tilasin ebaysta.

Olettekos kuullut tämmöisestä menettelystä Hamssi radioissa joskus ennen muinoin?

If you want to attract a charge to an antenna it must be charged! This is why early ham radios had a charge on the antanna that was connected to them... the vacuum tubes required a high voltage charge. This realization first came to me in the early 1990's from reading William Reich's VACOR experiments. This is probably the reason why T. H. had to apply a charge to his device to get it "primed." You must connect a high voltage capacitor that is connected to the antenna on one of its leads and the remaining lead is grounded through a grounding rod.

Doe's this make sense or not?

-Bruce P.

Yes, an elevated electrical conductor will collect a charge over time but it has proven to be extremely slow by itself... Tesla's Radiant Energy Patent demonstrates the principle and is what most likely gave young Moray the idea for his radiant energy receiver.

-Bruce P.
siviili2003

ViestiKirjoittaja jussik5 » 18.01.2012 22:53

Edellisessä lauseessahan Tesla sanoi että se voima oli mitätön
"Tesla stated that the amount of power he was able to develop in the device was insignificant"

Nämähän niissä kiinnostaa:
The attractive features of the Cosmic rays is their constancy.
Exceed Velocity of Light
Nikola Tesla
jussik5
Site Admin

ViestiKirjoittaja siviili2003 » 19.01.2012 21:21

siis kummanka voima oli mitätön? Teslan tekeleen vaiko Crookesin pallon sisällä olevan hyrrän? kummanka voima oli toista tuhansia kertoja voimakkaampi?
siviili2003

ViestiKirjoittaja jussik5 » 19.01.2012 22:22

Tä?

Teslan laitteen voima oli mitätön hänen omien sanojensa mukaan.
Crookesin laitteen voima oli paaaaaljon mitättömämpi ;)
Nikola Tesla
jussik5
Site Admin

ViestiKirjoittaja harz » 08.11.2012 01:07

Löytyykö ketään, joka olisi perehtynyt sähkömoottoriteoriaan, josta on video myytävänä seuraavan linkin takana http://www.emediapress.com/go.php?offer=ripomatek&pid=32&tid=ve?
harz

ViestiKirjoittaja penttinen » 08.11.2012 02:25

Moi. heh, tämän tyyppisestä aiheesta on just väännetty täällä, ja nippa nappa pöly ehtinyt laskeutumaan. ;)
Tyyppi linkissäsi lupaa näyttää simulaation tietokoneelta, miten moottori toimii, mutta ei toimivaa moottoria tai edes kuvaa siitä. = alkaa haista rahastukselle.
Hyvin todennäköisesti ollaan rotoverter-bedini-ja paljon muita- back-emf linjalla, jossa kelan resonoivaa ominaisuutta koitetaan hyödyntää.
Lukaise tuolta "toimiiko back-emf" topikki, niin saat jotain käsitystä aiheesta.

Muoks, luin uudelleen, ja todellakin antaa 100 prosenttisen takuun, että näyttää videolla hänen muunneltun tietokneanimaation magneettivuosta ja back-emf:stä. Missään ei puhuta toimivasta laitteesta.
penttinen

ViestiKirjoittaja esaruoho » 08.11.2012 16:56

harz kirjoitti:Löytyykö ketään, joka olisi perehtynyt sähkömoottoriteoriaan, josta on video myytävänä seuraavan linkin takana http://www.emediapress.com/go.php?offer=ripomatek&pid=32&tid=ve?

Sain hankittua tämän arkistoihin parisen viikkoa sitten.
esaruoho

Seuraava

Paluu Linkit